Artwork created by ECF adult artists is featured on Amazon and available for purchase in a variety of prices.
Join Us as We Celebrate
Save April 26 for the ECF Gala celebrating 70 years of exceptional service and honoring Ric and Suzanne Kayne
- ECF receives highest accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF)
- ECF Golf Benefit breaks 33-year fundraising record
- US Bank supports ECF’s Supported Employment Program
- ECF Kayne Eras School opens football season with victory
- We exceeded our Annual Campaign goal
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.