Coming Soon – New Sites and Programs
Our administrative staff and adult programs located at 8740 Washington Blvd. in Culver City are moving this summer. Find out where and what new, expanded and enhanced programs are coming soon.
See ECF’s New Video!
Hear clients share how ECF is helping them reach their greatest potential in this video produced for our 70th Anniversary Gala.
- ECF 2nd Annual Business Partner Luncheon recognized over 70 businesses that “do well by doing good.”
- Read about ECF Artist Deveron Richard’s recent gallery show in the Huffington Post.
- Spring Newsletter available now
- ECF’s 70th Anniversary Gala raised nearly $1.9 million to help service young children, students and adults with special needs and developmental disabilities!
- ECF receives highest accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF)
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.