Holiday Giving Campaign
Learn three easy ways you can help brighten the holidays for ECF families
Thanks for Helping Make us a Top-Rated Nonprofit
ECF is recognized as a 2016 Top-Rated Nonprofit by GreatNonprofits.org!
- Read our 2015-2016 Annual Report
- ECF and Stone Candles win award for creating an inclusive workforce
- We’ve moved! Learn more.
- Fall Newsletter available now
- ECF 2nd Annual Business Partner Luncheon recognized over 70 businesses that “do well by doing good.”
- Read about ECF Artist Deveron Richard’s recent gallery show in the Huffington Post.
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.