Purchase Art from ECF on Amazon.com
Choose from original works by
ECF adult artists like Heather Greif.
The ECF 70th Anniversary Gala raised nearly $1.9 Million to serve young children, students and adults with special needs and developmental disabilities.
- An Exceptional Evening: ECF 70th Anniversary Gala
- Winter Newsletter online now!
- ECF remembers Dr. Robert Shushan
- KEC Angels raise more than $60,000 – see luncheon highlights
- Read our 2014-15 Annual Report
- ECF receives highest accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF)
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.
The ECF 70th Anniversary Gala raised nearly $1.9 million to help service young children, students and adults with special needs and developmental disabilities.