Artist Residency Opportunity
Create alongside and collaborate with ECF adult artists living with developmental disabilities. We invite emerging and established artists living in the greater Los Angeles area to inquire about this unique opportunity to gain studio and exhibit space, along with a myriad of fresh perspectives from our in-house artists.
ECF’s Record Went Platinum
Our record on GuideStar.org earned “platinum” status for including metrics that show the great progress we’re making towards ECF’s mission.
- Winter newsletter available now
- Longtime ECF supporter Les Abell named AFP-GLAC Philanthropist of the Year
- Read our 2015-2016 Annual Report
- ECF and Stone Candles win award for creating an inclusive workforce
- We’ve moved! Learn more.
- ECF 2nd Annual Business Partner Luncheon recognized over 70 businesses that “do well by doing good.”
- Read about ECF Artist Deveron Richard’s recent gallery show in the Huffington Post.
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.