Coming Soon – New Sites and Programs
Our administrative staff and adult programs located at 8740 Washington Boulevard in Culver City are moving this summer. Find out where and what new, expanded and enhanced programs are coming soon.
Friday, October 14
Los Robles Greens
Ready “fore” golf? Register now to play or volunteer at our longest-running fundraising event.
- Fall Newsletter available now
- ECF 2nd Annual Business Partner Luncheon recognized over 70 businesses that “do well by doing good.”
- Read about ECF Artist Deveron Richard’s recent gallery show in the Huffington Post.
- ECF’s 70th Anniversary Gala raised nearly $1.9 million to help service young children, students and adults with special needs and developmental disabilities!
- ECF receives highest accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF)
Scott Bowling, ECF President/CEO, provides an overview
of ECF’s services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Learn about ECF’s program outcomes and meet three clients whose lives have been impacted by ECF services during our 2013-2014 fiscal year.