Providing the highest quality services for children and adults challenged with developmental, learning and emotional disabilities — empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
- News release: ECF’s 4th Annual Art Sale + Open Studios
- Culver City Recognizes ECF’s Dr. Bowling for Exceptional Leadership
- ECF & Hawker Pacific Aerospace win “Excellence in Employment Award”
- Watch the CBS-LA story about ECF’s Exceptional Works programs
- News Release: ECF and Los Angeles Rams new partnership.
- NBC4’s Life Connected story about our Early Start program.
Scott Bowling, ECF President & CEO, provides an overview
of our services and shares
three client success stories.
ECF provides a lifespan of services for young children, students, and adults – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Access ECF’s annual reports and newsletters here to learn more about our programs, events and outcomes.