- NBC’s “Life Connected” recently featured our Early Start program in a segment about how a grieving parent found comfort in volunteering.
- Learn how you can support AB-279 (Holden) to help local service providers like ECF statewide afford to provide high quality service for children and adults with special needs for decades to come.
- We are proud to share that longtime ECF supporter, Leslie Abell, was named 2016 Philanthropist of the Year by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Greater Los Angeles Chapter (AFP-GLAC).
ECF Board and staff at the 2016 AFP Luncheon, where Leslie Abell was honored as Philanthropist of the Year. (L to R: Scott Bowling, Chell Chelliah, Shelley Smith, Gene Siciliano, Debbi Winter, Leslie Abell, Fred Alavi, Russell Ching, Maxine Moshay, Paul Zimmerman and Karen Kato Shokrai.)
- ECF was recently recognized as a 2016 Top-Rated Nonprofit by GreatNonprofits.org. Our heartfelt appreciation to all of the reviewers for their supportive endorsements of ECF staff and programs.
- ECF and Stone Candles win award for creating an inclusive workforce
- We’ve moved! Learn more.