Does your business spend a large portion of its hiring budget on recruiters and the applicant screening process? Join leading local businesses like Hawker Pacific Aerospace, Cheesecake Factory, and VCA Animal Hospitals in using Exceptional Employment Solutions to find, train and benefit from employing candidates with special needs – all at no cost to you.
Exceptional Employment Solutions pre-screens candidates, performing skills and interest assessment tests to help ensure candidates’ abilities and qualifications. Once you’ve hired an employee from Exceptional Employment Solutions, we provide a job coach for initial and ongoing support on your work site, again at no-cost to your business.
Exceptional Employment Solutions candidates are enthusiastic, highly reliable, and take pride in their work. They can help differentiate your business to clients, and increase brand loyalty by your customers. Plus, many businesses qualify for tax incentives when hiring adults with disabilities.
Exceptional Employment Solutions works with employers throughout the Greater Los Angeles area – let us work for you. Contact Tommy Grimes at (310) 242-4437 or at TGrimes@ECF.net.
“I’ve employed many ECF participants over the years, so I know first-hand how wonderful a job they do finding work for individuals who do their jobs, and do them well. Thank you, ECF. The community as a whole benefits.”
– Daryl Ball, Store Manager, Ralphs Grocery Company
10 Reasons to Hire an Individual with Developmental Disabilities
- Individuals with developmental disabilities are reliable, dedicated, and loyal workers with a positive work ethic.
- Employers experience low turnover and high retention from employees with developmental disabilities.
- Individuals with developmental disabilities have lower than average absenteeism, thereby increasing productivity.
- Individuals with developmental disabilities demonstrate high work productivity in a wide range of jobs.
- Individuals with developmental disabilities contribute to a positive and team-based work environment.
- Employees with developmental disabilities promote a positive employer brand that increases customer loyalty.
- Procedures are in place to match employer needs with employee job skills.
- No-cost consultation is available to help employers hire people with developmental disabilities.
- Federal tax incentives for hiring individuals with developmental disabilities improve an employer’s bottom line.
- Hiring individuals with developmental disabilities promotes workforce diversity – and is good for the employee, the business, and society.
“Adam has worked with us since 2007 and is a joy to be around. He always offers to help and displays extraordinary enthusiasm every day. We are honored to have him on our team.”
– Jason Malone, Executive Director, Sunrise of Beverly Hills
Resources for Employers to Learn How Hiring People with Disabilities Can Positively Impact Your Business: